Getamped/Audition/Maple/SA Forum
Welcome to GAF Smile
Interested? Register NOW!!
Welcome to GAF Smile
Interested? Register NOW!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Megabubu Skinroom update: Lily Rain EVE & Eris
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Jul 2015 - 20:44 by elmasry

» Pokemon [Rare]
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Mar 2015 - 2:45 by rkfldhsehdan

» Making T-Shit Skin for all Member
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeSun 5 Oct 2014 - 14:41 by yogiyo

» Request for Black Rock Shooter skin
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2014 - 19:21 by Tenbo_97

» I need a skin. :l
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeThu 15 May 2014 - 3:45 by AwesomeMcSausume

» Looking for the skin meuk. uses..?
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeThu 5 Sep 2013 - 14:54 by magmasceptre

» i'm from china
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun 2013 - 11:56 by Monkey D.Akai

» Skin:Boy(Black And White Jacket)
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jun 2013 - 20:03 by zhouyutan

» CY ACE skin
Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeFri 24 May 2013 - 10:23 by darkexodus

Affiliates
Facebook Likes

Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Administrator
Admin
Administrator

Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin Empty
PostSubject: Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin   Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Sep 2009 - 14:32

1st step press on this logo Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin Pictur10 of a new thread and browse the pic you wan to upload and host it, it will give u 3 link choose the 2nd one and paste it on this blank space beside the Emoticons.

2nd step after copy the link to this big blank space you can now upload a skin from this webside to get the download skin file link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3rd step press on this logo Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin Link10 and copy paste the link and press ok it will automatic copy it down for you here.

If there is still any problem please PM me ty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaandaudiforum.forumotion.com

Teach you how to post a pic or a download link for skin
Page 1 of 1